Use and Disclosure of Personal Information:
- DCM Consulting Ltd. will limit the collection and use of personal data to that which is needed by it for valid business purposes to comply with local law.
- Data will only be obtained by lawful and fair means.
- Except as part of the sale of all or substantially all of the assets DCM Consulting Ltd. will not sell, trade or rent your personal information to any third party unless:
- You request it;
- The data is provided to help complete a customer-initiated transaction;
- The disclosure is required by law, and you have been informed about the possibility of such disclosure and have agreed to it.
- DCM Consulting will provide website visitors and customers with concise information about our policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of personal data, through this website.
- DCM will make every effort possible to preserve the accuracy of personal data held, and will allow Website visitors and customers the opportunity to review and correct their personal data upon request.