Out Of Province & Out of Country Travel
- Hospital Accommodation;
- Physician Charges;
- Paramedical Services;
- Ambulance Services;
- Private Duty Nurse;
- Emergency Air Transportation.
The BenefitsThe policy covers expenses that are:
- Incurred outside the province or territory of residence of the insured person
- Medically necessary
- Reasonable and customary costs
- Incurred as a result of an emergency due to sudden and unforeseen sickness and /or injury occurring during coverage period
- In excess of those covered by the Government Health Insurance Plan or other insurance under which you are covered; and
- Legally insurable
How it Works
- In the event of a sickness and/or injury likely to give rise to an emergency, members must give immediate notice.
- Benefit information is available to members and to the medical providers who are treating them.
- Emergency assistance numbers are found on the wallet card issued to each member.
- Detailed Schedule of Benefits is provided to each individual member insured with the group.