- Coverage protects against large claims from any one individual or dependent
- Aggregate limit of $250,000, $1 million, and unlimited dollars per policy year depending on the insurance company chosen.
How it Works
- Once the deductible level is satisfied by an individual or dependent, the liability is transferred to the insurance company, in effect, determining the policyholder’s liability limit.
- Out of Province and Out of Country coverage that covers from the first dollar to $5 million dollars depending on the insurance company chosen.
What’s Best for YouWhat is best for you depends on:
- Number of employees
- Limited company or incorporated
- Sole proprietor – self-insured
- Special needs
- Claims experience
- Location in Canada
- Out-of-country needs